Thursday, August 20, 2009

Grammy Lynn Visit

My Grammy came down to visit! Most of the time that she was here I could not find the camera, but we did find it and I managed to get a few good pictures.
This is him showing my grammy his lightening book. Ever sense we had the lightening storms he is really interested. We recorded a National Geographic show on lightening and we bought him a book. He has his favorite picture and he kept showing it to Grammy Lynn...who acted way more interested than I did as she has only seen it 20 time now!


Here they are are outside looking at something.
One more time outside right before she left...this is my favorite picture.
And for the second post in a row, here is something about somebody other than Charlie!
I have started canning. I have only done a few things but I am excited when they turn out. On the right you can see the pears that I did earlier and on the left is the applesauce that I did the other day. I think it looks pretty to have the food in the jars rather than the store bought cans.




No comments: