Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quick Update

So, it has been forever. I got a full time job in October, and I just never have time anymore. In fact today I finally got the photos of Christmas off of my camera and onto my computer. So here is a quick update. It is spring break for us so I have a little time. I finished a quilt today. There is an upclose view so you can see the stitching and then the overall quilt. I have done this quilt one other time but this time it turned out a lot better.


Charlie taking a bath in the sink. I am sure he is too old for this but he is cute so when he askes to do it I usually let him.



Charlie at Christmas time. I went a little overboard on the Christmas presents this year. But in fairness my inlaws came down and they had a ton of presents for eachother, and we did have presents for Charlie that came from people other than us. I realized just how overboard I went when Charlie didn't want to open up any more presents!


And this is how he helped me with the Christmas candy making.




1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I'm so happy that you posted. I miss you!!! Charlie is sooooooo big, wow, he has such a little boy face now. Your quilt is amazing!!!! As always ; )